The Populars

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chantal de Freitas wife of actor KAI WIESINGER Died.


They were married 14 years. Lived separately since last year. Now the family in mourning ...
DEATH DRAMA TO THE WIFE OF STAR ACTOR KAI WIESINGER (47)!
Actress and singer Chantal de Freitas (45, "City Talks") has died. In a public statement speaks Wiesingers lawyer from a "sudden and unexpected" death.
In 1998, Wiesinger and de Freitas married. The couple has two daughters: Lara (15) and Ponni-Valene (12).
But their marriage - she was not happy for a long time.

IncreaseImage avulsion
Deeply affected, said Chantal de Freitas in May 2012 for the first time about the breakup: "I do not know how it goes for me"

In an interview after the separation Wiesinger said in January 2012: "Always on turning home, then cook something, take the kids to friends, horseback riding or ballet - this could not go on for me that way. Suddenly, I was hungry for another life. I have not lost my father feelings, but I was tired of my old life. "
Wiesinger then continued: "I also drove by shooting not directly home, but rather to friends or to my sister. My decision for the separation was an outbreak of a wonderful time and family. "
For the Love From YOU came as a surprise, pulled her off the ground from under the feet.
De Freitas at the time: "I do not know how it goes for me. The situation is very difficult for all of us.There are always moments when I feel weak and could only cry. "
Again and again, there were also rumors Flirt: Wiesinger was seen with an acting colleague ...

IncreaseImage avulsion
In January 2012, Kai Wiesinger explained in the "Bild am Sonntag" the reasons for the separation: "I was hungry for another life"






WHAT HAPPENED TO DE FREITAS?
The cause of death yet no details are known. Fact: The actress was standing in the studio for a new CD. On Sunday it was the "Dinner Ladies" by presenter Annabelle Mandeng ("Wanawake") invited. It was also reserved a hotel room for them. But they never checked there a. Annabelle Mandeng: "I've tried to reach it. But I have not heard from her. "
And ER? Kai Wiesinger was yesterday seen at a party of the Berlin Fashion Week. His next big role: He is ex-President Christian Wulff play ...
The death - especially for an untold drama daughters. Together with her mother, she lived in Hamburg, the father since the separation in Berlin. Now the family wants to take care of them.
Credits: bild.de
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
© 2011 The Populars ∙ Designed by BlogThietKe
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0